I am an Origami Owl Independent Designer. Helping people create one of kind jewelry looks with Living Lockets and charms.
When you become a designer you get your jewelry at a discount (who doesn’t love a discount!), you get to earn free trips (exotic locations!!), you get to meet a lot of new people and you get to work with a company that treat you like family. The support is amazing.
Right now till the end of February 2017 you can join for $99!! For $99 you can become an Independent Designer. You work your business the way you want to: be a hobbiest, work part-time or full-time.
See that little circle on the picture above? When you join in February you also get that complete look for free!
Message me if you have questions about Origami Owl.
The O2 Business Essentials Starter Kit is a quick start introduction to Origami Owl’s 5 Steps to Creating a Living Locket®. And, because we know you sell what you wear, we’re including a full look in this kit. The kit also includes powerful business tools from our other starter kits so your new Designer can get their business off to a soaring start!The limited-time kit* is a retail value of over $275 USD | $375 CAD and includes a Living Locket®, Charms, Chain, Genuine Leather Wrap Earrings and more than 80 business and marketing materials.
Wondering who to share this with? Here are some ideas!
• The Curious Jewelry Fan. She’s purchased from you, but she just doesn’t know if she’d be successful.
• The O2 Fan Club President. She’s ready to start her business, but doesn’t need a lot of jewelry (she practically already has it all!).
• The Budget Savvy O2 Fan. She would LOVE to have a business, but buying the kit has always seemed too expensive.
• The Former O2 Team Member. She used to have an O2 business, but left a while back. She can get fresh jewelry and a fresh start all at the same time!
• Uh, Everyone! Okay, so the list could go on, and on, and on—it’s our lowest price point for a starter kit…like, EVER, so why not share it???
Maybe with a map like this we could live without google maps or siri?! (probably not…) Is your summer filled with adventure?? If you could go one place in the whole ENTIRE world, where would you go?!
Happy Travels AND Happy Creating,
This is what I see every time I pick up my cell phone.
This is a screen shot- I seem to have lost the picture itself-but I have this! This is my Ozzie and my step-son at Huntington Beach CA. This was the first time in YEARS that my husband was at the beach and my step-son was helping him walk to the water. Ozzie was very weak due to dialysis. This was 3 years ago and he still is on dialysis (ESRD due to diabeties) and still is weak, but he has days where he can do a lot of activity ( we look forward to those days ☺️)