I want to invite you to experience Origami Owl Custom Jewelry. You can browse my shopping site or even join- I just want to share the Origami Owl love!
I have been an Independent Designer since May 2014. I am absolutely in love with this company, their mission statement and the jewelry. I have shared the Origami Owl love with many and have started my own small team. Even though I am in this part time- I try to motivate my team- to find out what their goals are and help them hit them!
I am in love with hearing people's stories as they are looking at the charms and remembering people or places or experiences.
Origami Owl is my personal time, it's me time 🙂 I set up my display at car shows or fairs, participate in fundraising and set up for in home parties that Origami Owl calls Jewelry Bars- because you can pick and choose like a sushi bar. You can make it whatever you want for you.
Free shipping on all starter kits till the end of the week
Origami Owl Custom Jewelry is not just jewelry. It's something bigger. It's hope.
Happy Creating, Clara ~.~
To browse and look into joining- please click here. Thank you for reading 🙂 and please- feel free to share with others
The O2 Business Essentials Starter Kit is a quick start introduction to Origami Owl’s 5 Steps to Creating a Living Locket®. And, because we know you sell what you wear, we’re including a full look in this kit. The kit also includes powerful business tools from our other starter kits so your new Designer can get their business off to a soaring start!The limited-time kit* is a retail value of over $275 USD | $375 CAD and includes a Living Locket®, Charms, Chain, Genuine Leather Wrap Earrings and more than 80 business and marketing materials.
Wondering who to share this with? Here are some ideas!
• The Curious Jewelry Fan. She’s purchased from you, but she just doesn’t know if she’d be successful.
• The O2 Fan Club President. She’s ready to start her business, but doesn’t need a lot of jewelry (she practically already has it all!).
• The Budget Savvy O2 Fan. She would LOVE to have a business, but buying the kit has always seemed too expensive.
• The Former O2 Team Member. She used to have an O2 business, but left a while back. She can get fresh jewelry and a fresh start all at the same time!
• Uh, Everyone! Okay, so the list could go on, and on, and on—it’s our lowest price point for a starter kit…like, EVER, so why not share it???